Husqvarna 125BVx Blower with Vacuum Kit
Versatile, efficient and highly powerful.
Husqvarna's 125BVx petrol leaf blower has the advantage of an included vacuum kit, while being exceptionally easy to use.
Blow, Vacuum & Mulch
With the included vacuum kit, you can choose between blowing or vacuuming up leaves, depending on your needs and the conditions in your garden. Thanks to the mulching functionality, blades are used to reduce the volume of the vacuumed material, increasing the collection bag capacity. While blowing, you have the choice between the flat or round nozzles, again allowing for excellent versatility, while the tube length can also be easily adjusted.
Wonderfully easy to use
Weighing just 4.35 kg, this is a well-balanced and comfortable machine to work with. It has cruise control, which means you can set the fan speed to provide easier handling, plus intuitive controls intelligently placed and easy to access at all times. The handle boasts a soft-grip to provide optimal comfort, and great manoeuvrability is assured due to the fan housing design, which ensures the air stream is in-lined with the handle.
Simple starting, every time
A number of features are in place to ensure the 125 BVx is easy to start. Primarily, Husqvarna's Smart Start technology means the engine and starter have been designed so that the blower starts quickly with minimum effort, with resistance in the starter cord reduced by up to 40 percent. In addition, the fuel pump helps with easy starting, and the auto-return stop switch that automatically resets to the 'On' position makes things even simpler.
Husqvarna 125 BVx Blower / Vacuum Features:
- Air Flow in Housing: 13.31 m ³/min
- Air Flow in Pipe: 12.03 m ³/min
- Air Speed: 76 m/s
- Air Speed (Flat Nozzle): 76 m/s
- Air Speed (Round Nozzle): 58.12 m/s
- Vac Bag Capacity: 64.35 l
- Weight: 4.35 kg
- Cylinder Displacement: 28 cm ³
- Power Output: 0.8 kW
- Maximum Power Speed: 8000 rpm
- Fuel Tank Volume: 0.5 l
- Fuel Consumption: 575 g/kWh
- Spark Plug: Champion RCJ6Y
- OEM Vacuum Kit: Yes
- OEM Harness: Single Harness
- OEM Nozzle Type: Round + Flat
- Sound Power Level, Guaranteed (LWA): 107 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Level at Operator's Ear: 94 dB(A)
- Equivalent Vibration Level (ahv, eq) Handle: 11.1 m/s ²