Husqvarna 120iB Battery Blower
This machine can be purchased as a shell only or as a Kit with a BLI20 4.0Ah Battery and QC80 Charger.
Simple-To-Use and Lightweight 120IB Battery Powered Blower
Ideal for small and medium sized gardens, this battery powered machine features quick acceleration, low noise levels and a variety of different three modes. Additionally the 120IB has comfortable soft-grips so that everyday work becomes effortless.
Compared to the petrol machines, the design is very lightweight due to fewer parts and an electric motor. Fatigue of the user is reduced due to the machine being excellently balanced, and the brushless motor enables increased robostness, efficiency, and a longer life span.
Purchase the shell only if you already have a compatible battery and charger, or the kit which includes a BLi20 battery and a QC80 charger to ensure you're ready to blow.
Husqvarna 120iB Battery Blower Features:
- Battery type: Lithium ion
- Air flow in pipe: 10.3 m3/min
- Air speed: 46 m/s
- Blowing force: 9.6 N
- Article gross weight: 2838 g
- Article net weight: 2143 g
- Tube diameter: 69 mm
- Weight without battery: 2.0 kg
- Motor type: BLDC (brushless)
- Power source: battery
- Daily vibration exposure (A8): 0.61 m/s2
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 96.6 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 95.7 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level, at operators ear: 83 dB(A)