Husqvarna 525LK Combi Engine Unit
A lightweight power unit compatible with a wide-range of attachments.
Husqvarna's 525LK makes use of click-on attachments to turn it into a versatile, indispensable professional machine.
Powerful yet lightweight
A 25.4cc X-Torq engine means you can expect excellent performance with efficient, low emission operation. The power unit weighs just 4.5 kg, so is easy to handle, why the inclusion of a loop-handle facilitates effortless close-control. Smart Start technology means less effort is needed to get the machine up and running, which, in conjunction with an auto-return stop switch, helps make it wonderfully simple to work with.
A range of attachments available
A Tap 'n' Go trimmer head, short and long hedge trimmers, a lawn edger, pole saw, tiller, sweeper and blower are all available to easily add to your 525LK, turning it into a machine that can maintain your garden all year round, while taking up a minimal amount of storage space. A J-Handle kit is also available, so you can convert it from a loop-handle machine into one suitable for blade use, while a shaft extension can give extra reach.
Husqvarna 525LK Combi Engine Unit Features:
- Cutting width: 46.6 cm
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 4.5 kg
- Tube length: 1483 mm
- Tube diameter: 24 mm
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 87.57 g/kWh
- Cylinder displacement: 25.4 cm ³
- Power output: 1 kW
- Maximum power speed: 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 0.51 l
- Fuel consumption: 600 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR8Y
- Electrode gap: 0.65 mm
- Torque, max. at rpm: 6000 rpm
- Torque, max.: 1.2 Nm
- Clutch engagement speed ( ±120): 4000 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 6500 rpm
- OEM Trimmer head: T35 M10
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 94 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 106 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 13
- Gear ratio: 19
- Drive gear angle: 30 °