Husqvarna 525P4S Polesaw
A perfect pole pruner for professional use.
Boasting a fixed length of 240 cm, the 525P4 gives you superior reach while still being a great product to work with.
An outstanding machine that's a pleasure to use
Supplied with a 30 cm / 12 inch bar and chain, this professional pole saw allows you to deal with out of the way vegetation in comfort and safety. It has a 25.4 cc X-Torq engine, which provides rapid acceleration and high torque while ensuring low emissions and low fuel consumption. The 525P4 weighs just 5.3 kg excluding the cutting equipment, which makes it comfortable to hold particularly when combined with its clever ergonomics and balance.
This model also benefits from Husqvarna's Smart Start system, making it easier and more effortless to get your saw up and running. Their Low Vib technology uses anti-vibration dampeners to spare your arms and hands while working, for low-fatigue operation.
Husqvarna 525P4S Polesaw Features:
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 5.3
- Length, extended, including cutting equipment: 243
- Cylinder displacement: 25.4
- Power output: 1
- Maximum power speed: 8500
- Fuel tank volume: 0.51
- Fuel consumption: 395
- Fuel consumption: 0.395
- Idling speed: 3000
- Chain pitch: 3/8" LP
- Recommended bar length, max: 30
- Recommended bar length, min: 25
- Oil tank volume: 0.14
- Sound pressure level at operator's ear: 91
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 107