Husqvarna 525PT5S Telescopic Polesaw
A high quality professional pole pruner with telescopic length.
You can reach otherwise inaccessible locations thanks to Husqvarna's 535PT5S, with a maximum length of 397 cm.
Ideal for professional, full-time use
This is a great machine for professionals to work with, benefiting from excellent ergonomics and superior balance. It has Husqvarna's Low Vib technology, which uses anti-vibration dampeners to protect your arms and hands, as well as Smart Start, for simpler, more effortless starting.
In addition, the 25.4 cc X-Torq engine gives it rapid acceleration and high torque with low emissions and fuel consumption, while as a telescopic machine the 525PT5S is able to be adjusted between 280 cm and 397 cm in length. Supplied with a 25 cm / 10 inch bar and chain.
Husqvarna 525PT5S Telescopic Polesaw Features:
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 7
- Length, extended, including cutting equipment: 402
- Cylinder displacement: 25.4
- Power output: 1
- Maximum power speed: 8500
- Fuel tank volume: 0.51
- Fuel consumption: 395
- Fuel consumption: 0.395
- Idling speed: 3000
- Chain pitch: 1/4"
- Recommended bar length, max: 30
- Recommended bar length, min: 25
- Oil tank volume: 0.14
- Sound pressure level at operator's ear: 89
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 107
- Equivalent vibration level,(ahv, eq), front handle, collapsed: 6.3
- Equivalent vibration level,(ahv, eq), rear handle, collapsed: 5.3
- Equivalent vibration level,(ahv, eq), front handle, extended: 4.1
- Equivalent vibration level,(ahv, eq), rear handle, extended: 6.7