Husqvarna 525RJX Brushcutter
An efficient, easy-to-use professional brushcutter.
Husqvarna's 525RJX works with trimmer line and grass blades thanks to its J-handle, giving it outstanding versatility.
An ideal full-time brushcutter
With a 25.4cc engine benefiting from X-Torq technology, this is a powerful yet efficient petrol brushcutter. You can expect increased torque over a wider rpm range for maximum cutting power. The J-Handle allows it to function with the Tap 'n' Go trimmer head (where the nylon line can be easily renewed by tapping the head on the ground) or the metal grass blade supplied with the machine.
Easy to start & use
Smart Start technology reduces the amount of resistance in the starter cord by 40 percent, with the machine starting quickly with minimal effort. The J-Handle not only enables versatile operation, In addition, this model is supplied with a single harness, spreading the machine's weight so that you can work for longer, while it enjoys the lowest vibration rates in its class.
The Tap 'n' Go head is perfect for thinning lighter grass, while the metal tooth grass blade works to trim thicker sections. A combi-guard is supplied with this machine, allowing use with either the grass blade or trimmer head. A bevel gear designed with high torque and positioning the cutting equipment parallel to the ground ensures premium cutting performance.
Husqvarna 525RJX Brushcutter Features:
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 4.3 kg
- Tube length: 1483 mm
- Tube diameter: 24 mm
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 87.57 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (NOx average): 0.56 g/kWh
- Engine Family: EU GZ26S
- Basic model: GZ26S16
- Torque, max.: 1.2 Nm
- Torque, max. at rpm: 6000 rpm
- Cylinder displacement: 25.4 cm ³
- Power output: 1 kW
- Maximum power speed: 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 0.51 l
- Fuel consumption: 600 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR8Y
- Electrode gap: 0.65 mm
- Clutch engagement speed ( ±120): 4000 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 6500 rpm
- OEM Grass blade: Grass 255-4
- OEM Harness: Single harness
- OEM Trimmer head: T35 M10
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 106 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 104 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 94 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 13
- Gear ratio: 19
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 2.1 m/s ²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 1.9 m/s ²