Husqvarna 540iXP PRO Battery Chainsaw
High performance professional battery powered chainsaw
Husqvarna's 540i XP model is a high performance chainsaw with maximum ease of use. Suitable for professional use including forestry, landscape maintenance, and building and light construction. This battery-operated machine offers all the performance of a 40cc pro petrol model but with lower noise, reduced running costs, and zero emissions. It is suitable for use in noise-sensitive and environment-conscious areas as a result.
An efficient cutting experience
Husqvarna's advanced brushless motor is 25% more efficient than a standard brush motor, which means that the motor provides a high and more consistent torque. A high speed chain facilitates fast and smooth cutting, and an inertia-activated chain brake is beneficial. An intuitive keypad makes it very easy to operate.
Work the way you want, when you want
Depending on conditions you can choose between normal mode and savE™ mode for maximum power or runtime, but either way you'll still get the same result. The machine fulfills the IPX4 classification for rain resistance means this tool can be reliably used all year round in all weather conditions.
With integrated Bluetooth technology the chainsaw will provide helpful tips and recommendations, as well as machine information including charging status, runtime, and maintenance needs, within the smart Husqvarna Connect app. The app is available on both Android and Apple devices.
Purchase the way you like
Buy the chainsaw as the shell only with either a 14 inch or a 16 inch bar, or purchase the unit with a 16 inch blade and a BLi300 9.4 Ah battery and a QC330 charger.
Husqvarna 540iXP PRO Battery Chainsaw Features:
- Oil pump type: adjustable flow
- Oil pump capacity maximum: 19 ml/min
- Oil pump capacity minimum: 9 ml/min
- Recommended bar length maximum: 16 inch
- Recommended bar length minimum: 1 inch
- Chain speed at maximum power: 24 m/s
- Sound power level guaranteed (LWA): 106 dB(A)
- Sound power level measured: 104 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 95 dB(A)
- Battery voltage: 36 Volts
- Battery type: Lithium ion
- Oil tank volume: 0.2 Litres
- Equivalent vibration level front handle: 3.6 m/s2
- Equivalent vibration level rear handle: 3.7 m/s2