Husqvarna 543RS Brushcutter
Power & versatility in this high-quality petrol brushcutter.
X-Torq engine technology, an excellent level of durability plus comfortable operation makes Husqvarna's 543RS perfect for professionals.
Excellent power & efficiency
As the 543RS uses a 40.1 cc engine for superb power, while also benefiting from Husqvarna's X-Torq technology. This increases torque over a wider rpm range for maximum cutting power, while enabling improved fuel efficiency. The air filter is also efficient, providing less cost for service and reducing engine wear. A fuel pump designed for easy starting is also part of this machine's repertoire, making it easier and more reliable to get up and running.
A top-quality machine
Designed for heavy duty, intensive use, the 543RS is a durable and robust machine. For example, it features a heavy duty clutch to allow for tough work with long cords and a large diameter cutting knife, while the handle is similarly robust, attached to the tube with a die cast clamp. This model also uses a standalone starter, which means the starter cord can be easily changed if needed, and a clever bevel gear design offers proven and reliable operation.
Versatile, flexible operation
Provided with this brushcutter is a cutting attachment combi-guard, which allows it to be used with either a grass blade or a trimmer head. Both of these are included with the machine. You have the Tap 'n' Go trimmer head, which allows easy renewal of the line and is perfect for quick trimming of light grass, plus a metal blade, for heavier, thicker sections. With a double harness also part of the kit, you have all that you need to get to work in comfort.
Husqvarna 543RS Brushcutter Features:
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 7.4 kg
- Tube length: 1483 mm
- Tube diameter: 28.05 mm
- Exhaust emissions (HC average): 41 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 290.1 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (NOx average): 0.7 g/kWh
- Engine Family: EU GZ40N7
- Cylinder displacement: 40.1 cm ³
- Power output: 1.5 kW
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 0.75 l
- Fuel consumption: 449 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
- OEM Grass blade: Multi 275-4
- OEM Harness: Standard double harness
- OEM Trimmer head: T35 M12
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 118 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 95 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 1
- Gear ratio: 1.4
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 3.5 m/s ²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 3 m/s ²