Husqvarna 545 Mk.II PRO Chainsaw
A perfect petrol chainsaw for demanding work, with a 15 inch bar and chain.
Husqvarna's 545 uses their unique X-Torq technology to provide more power where you need it most, while also boosting efficiency.
A great chainsaw to work with
Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibrations to spare your arms and hands, thanks to Husqvarna's LowVib system. In addition, a slimmed down design results in a saw that's easy and convenient to handle it a variety of situations. The chain tensioner is side-mounted, for easy access, and retained bar nuts prevent you from accidentally losing them. The fuel level is visible so you are never caught out, while felling marks ensure better precision.
The 545 is a high-quality machine suitable for full-time professional use on small to medium diameter timber. Its magnesium crankcase is able to withstand high rpms and heavy-duty use, for a long service life, while the forged three-piece crankshaft also extends durability for tough applications. The centrifugal air cleaning system reduces wear and extends operating times between filter cleanings.
High performance operation with X-Torq technology
This model uses a 50.1cc engine with X-Torq, which provides lower fuel consumption, reduced emissions and yet gives increased torque where most needed. With the inclusion also of Husqvarna's AutoTune system, you can expect optimal engine performance thanks to the automatic engine setting, adjusting for fuel, altitude, humidity, temperature and the condition of the air filter. With Smart Start, resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40 percent, and the machine is wonderfully easy to get running.
An inertia chain brake is provided to stop the saw if a sudden upward movement is detected.
Husqvarna 545 Mk.II Chainsaw Feastures:
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 4.9 kg
- Cylinder displacement: 50.1 cm³
- Power output: 2.5 kW
- Maximum power speed: 9600 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 0.52 l
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6H
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Torque, max.: 2.69 Nm
- Fuel consumption: 1.07 kg/h
- Recommended bar length, max: 20 in
- Recommended bar length, min: 13 in
- Chain pitch: .325"
- Chain gauge: 0.058 in
- Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed: 24.6 m/s
- Oil tank volume: 0.27 l
- Oil pump capacity Max: 12 ml/min
- Oil pump capacity Min: 5 ml/min
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 116 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 114 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 106 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 3.8 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 3.7 m/s²