Husqvarna 560XP PRO Chainsaw
A heavy duty saw perfect for tough jobs.
Designed for use by professional loggers & skilled land owners, the 560 XP is a top quality saw, with a choice of 15 or 18 inch bar lengths available.
X-Torq technology for excellent power & efficiency
The 560 XP uses a 59.8cc engine to ensure it has the power required to tackle professional logging forestry applications. On top of this you have the benefit of Husqvarna's X-Torq technology, which uses up to 20 percent less fuel while producing 75 percent less emissions versus other professional chainsaws and yet giving excellent power when you need it.
Other clever additions include RevBoost, providing rapid acceleration and a higher chain speed for the best possible limbing performance, and AutoTune, which compensates for fuel, altitude, humidity, temperature and air filter status to adjust your engine for impeccable performance, with no manual carburettor adjustments necessary.
A fantastic saw to work with
Intelligent features are packed intothe 560 XP, making it a pleasure to operate and easy to use. Most importantly perhaps, it is very easy to get up and running, thanks to Husqvarna's Smart Start technology, the machine's fuel pump and combined choke and stop control. Smart Start helps to ensure the machine starts more quickly and with less effort, requiring up to 40 percent less force to pull the starter cord.
Other small touches add to this, such as the flip-up fuel tank cap and visible fuel level, with felling marks, an adjustable oil pump, side-mounted chain tensioner and retained bar nuts all combining to make the 560 XP great to work with.
Impressive build quality with durability in mind
The 560 XP uses a ground-breaking design to facilitate a lower, thinner body that means it feels more convenient and is easier to handle. To provide durability a magnesium crankcase and forged three-piece crankshaft are used, allowing the saw to withstand working at higher rpms, while it also benefits from a centrifugal air cleaning system that reduces wear and results in longer operating times between filter cleanings. Thanks to Husqvarna's LowVib system, your arms and hands are spared from the effects of intense vibrations, while for an additional level of safety an inertia chain brake is also included.
Husqvarna 560XP PRO Chainsaw Features:
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 5.9 kg
- Cylinder displacement: 59.8 cm³
- Power output: 3.5 kW
- Maximum power speed: 9600 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 0.65 l
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6H
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Torque, max.: 3.65 Nm
- Fuel consumption: 1.74 kg/h
- Recommended bar length, max: 20 in
- Recommended bar length, min: 13 in
- Chain pitch: .325"
- Chain gauge: 0.058 in
- Chain speed at max power: 21.3 m/s
- Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed: 28.3 m/s
- Oil tank volume: 0.33 l
- Oil pump type: Adjustable flow
- Oil pump capacity Max: 15 ml/min
- Oil pump capacity Min: 6 ml/min
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 118 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 116 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operator's ear: 106 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 4.4 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 5.3 m/s²