Husqvarna 565 Chainsaw
A state-of-the-art chainsaw with a choice of 18 or 20 inch bar.
Boasting a range of innovative features that make it a pleasure to work with while providing excellent cutting performance, the Husqvarna 565 is an ideal choice for carrying out work quickly and safely.
For perfectly optimised cutting performance
The 565 chainsaw benefits from Husqvarna's AutoTune system, which provides ten times quicker air/fuel mix adjustment and ensures a correctly tuned engine for top quality performance in any conditions. It also has the advantage of improved chip ejection, with the clutch cover designed to provide rapid and safe chip ejection while avoiding clogging.
A durable and well-built machine
With Air Injection, 98 percent of incoming dust is filtered out, allowing for full working days of high performance use and less wear on the engine. A soft cut-out system provides a longer engine life by monitoring the engine itself and ensuring it is protected from over-revving.
Comfortable & straightforward to work with
The front handle's position close to the centre of gravity provides improved cutting control when working with this model. That's backed up by low vibrations courtesy of Husqvarna's own vibration-reduction system, separating your hands from the vibrations generated by the engine and bar. Not only does this allow you to work for longer, but increases your comfort levels too.
Other clever features include an enhanced felling sight that won't wear away, flip up tank caps for easy refuelling even when wearing gloves, plus a transparent fuel indicator so you can stay on top of your levels.
Husqvarna 565 Chainsaw Features:
- Power Output: 3.7 kW
- Cylinder Displacement: 70.6 cm³
- Idling Speed: 2700 rpm
- Torque, Max: 4.2 Nm
- Torque, Max at rpm: 6900 rpm
- Clutch Engagement Speed (±120): 3800 rpm
- Fuel Consumption: 442 g/kWh
- Fuel Consumption: 1.63 kg/h
- Spark Plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode Gap: 0.5 mm
- Ignition Module Air Gap: 0.3 mm
- Oil Pump Type: Adjustable flow, no flow at idle
- Bar Length (Inch): 18 / 20"
- Chain Pitch: 3/8"
- Chain Gauge: 0.058 in
- Chain Type: H42
- Chain Speed at 133% of Maximum Engine Power Speed: 27.5 m/s
- Sprocket Type: Rim 7
- Bar Mount: Large
- Recommended Bar Length, Max: 28 in
- Recommended Bar Length, Min: 15 in
- Weight (Excl. Cutting Equipment): 6.5 kg
- Lubricant Type: Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
- Oil Tank Volume: 0.35 l
- Sound Power Level, Guaranteed (LWA): 119 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level, Measured: 117 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Level at Operator's Ear: 105 dB(A)
- Equivalent Vibration Level (ahv, eq) Front Handle: 5.2 m/s²
- Equivalent Vibration Level (ahv, eq) Rear Handle: 5.3 m/s²