Husqvarna T300RH Compact Pro Tiller
A versatile front tine tiller ideal for smaller gardens.
With a Honda engine and a wide range of optional accessories, Husqvarna's T300RH is an impressive machine.
An easy to use, capable cultivator
With a 25cc Honda GX 25 engine, the T300RH is propelled forward by its front tines. It has a 24 cm working width and a 15 cm working depth, and is perfect for cultivating flower beds, vegetable plots and smaller domestic gardens. Because it weighs just 12 kg and has a foldable handlebar and carry handle, it is easy to operate, store and transport.
Superbly versatile with additional accessories
You can turn your cultivator into a moss rake, a lawn edger, a weeder, a ridger and a scarifier with optional accessories available to purchase separately. These represent outstanding value for money compared to purchasing individual machines, also saving space and increasing your efficiency. You could, for example, take this one machine and your accessories to your allotment and potentially maintain the whole plot with a single engine.
Husqvarna T300RH Compact Pro Tiller Features:
- Tine diameter: 225 mm
- Working depth: 15 cm
- Working width: 24 cm
- Cultivator type: Front-tine
- Number of tines: 4
- Weight: 12 kg
- Cylinder displacement: 25 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 0.6 kW
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 0.58 l
- Rotational speed: 167 rpm
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Honda
- Engine type: OHV
- Engine name: GX25
- Foldable handlebar: Yes
- Drag bar: Yes
- Ridger Available as accessory
- Sound pressure level at operator's ear: 80 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 92.1 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 93 dB(A)
- Transmission type: Worm gear/Manual
- Transmission steps forward: 1