Husqvarna T540 XP Mk.II Chainsaw
Offering extremely high performance for professional arborists.
Available with a choice of bar lengths, the T540 XP II is an incredibly sophisticated chainsaw that's a joy to work with.
Supremely powerful, only for professionals
A 37.7cc engine with X-Torq technology powers this saw, delivering low fuel consumption and reduced emission levels, while maintaining the excellent performance you need to get the job done. Husqvarna have put their AutoTune system in this machine, which gives optimal engine performance by automatically setting the engine, with no manual carburettor adjustments necessary. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and the condition of the air filter.
A comfortable chainsaw to operate
Benefiting from Husqvarna's LowVib technology, the T540 XP II features anti-vibration dampeners to spare your arms and hands by absorbing vibrations while working. This is an easy chainsaw to manoeuvre, with a TechLite bar that's up to 18 percent lighter than conventional versions. You can also change the top handle grip size to one of three settings to better suit your hand for more comfortable operation.
High build quality that's easy to work with
Featuring a sturdily built magnesium crankcase designed to withstand high rpms and tough professional work, you can expect a long service life from this machine. It also uses a centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating times between filter cleanings. The air filter uses a quick-release system for easier cleaning and replacement, and the chain is similarly easy to adjust, able to have the tension changed from the side.
Husqvarna T540 XP II Chainsaw Features:
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 3.9 kg
- Cylinder displacement: 37.7 cm³
- Power output: 1.8 kW
- Maximum power speed: 10200 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 0.34 l
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6H
- Electrode gap: 0.5 mm
- Torque, max.: 1.79 Nm
- Fuel consumption: 0.85 kg/h
- Recommended bar length, max: 16 in
- Recommended bar length, min: 12 in
- Chain pitch: 3/8"
- Chain gauge: 0.05 in
- Chain speed at max power: 19.4 m/s
- Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed: 25.8 m/s
- Oil tank volume: 0.2 l
- Oil pump type: Adjustable flow
- Oil pump capacity Max: 9 ml/min
- Oil pump capacity Min: 3 ml/min
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 116 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 114 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operator's ear: 104 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 3.1 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 3.2 m/s²