Husqvarna TC242T Lawn Tractor
Powerful and User-Friendly TC242T Tractor
Perfect for medium to large-sized gardens, making quick work of your daily chores.
The powerful Briggs & Stratton engine enables efficient work to be completed with pedal-operated automatic transmission for excellent machine control and a 108 cm cutting deck.
Durable and sturdy
The TC242T has a steel reinforced cutting deck on the trim side and leading-edge, a steel hood, and sturdy frame that maximises robustness whilst minimising paint fade with rust resistance features. Great balance is created by a heavy cast front axle.
Ultra-comfortable and simple-to-use
The large steering wheel means that reduced steering effort is needed to achieve smoother operations. Features a high quality slightly angled seat, which you can adjust to increase comfort. Additionally, the hour meter has a service minder so that you are always aware when it's time for your tractor to be serviced. Electric engagement of cutting blades is simple-to-use, having to just pull the switch on the control panel.
Husqvarna TC242T Lawn Tractor Features:
- Cutting width: 108 cm / 43"
- Nose roller: no
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Drive method: pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max: 3.5 km/h
- Motor/ engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Intek 656cc
- Cylinders: 2
- Power/ fuel type: gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reverse): 9.5.1
- Oil filter: yes
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V): 830.04 g/kWh
- Seat material: vinyl
- Hour meter type: digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height: high 15 inch
- Steering wheel type: standard
- Collector: included
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 100 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 98 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 84 dB(A)
- Transmission type: hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
We Also Recommend
Husqvarna 115iHD45 Battery Hedgetrimmer