Stiga Park 340PX 4WD Front Deck Mower 105cm
The STIGA Park 340 PX front-cut ride-on mower is powered by a Briggs & Stratton petrol engine (8.82 kW @ 3200 rpm) and has new EasyStart technology for automatic start-up at any temperature. It has a pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission for easy speed adjustment and four-wheel drive for perfect traction on any surface. The articulated power steering (50:50) ensures that the rear wheels follow the same path as the front wheels; the new hydraulic steering makes it smoother and easier. The cutting deck height can be electrically adjusted in a matter of seconds while the operator remains comfortably seated with the engine running. The Park 340 PX can be used with a 105 cm cutting deck, either with the Multiclip mulching system or in rear discharge mode.
- 500 cc Briggs & Stratton Intek engine with EasyStart technology
- Electric cutting height adjustment
- Hydrostatic transmission/4-wheel drive
- RAC Quick Connect system supplied
- Articulated power steering (50:50)